The Kongu National Matriculation Higher Secondary School, the fifth branch of KVIT Trust was established in the year 2002.
The school aims at equipping students with capabilities that help them cope up with the fast changing social parameters, their growing competition and make the best out of it. As a result, we achieve state level in X and XII public examinations, sports and games, G.K., Quiz competitions,Yoga and other co-scholastic areas.
Kongu National School is an abode that brings the students motives into alignment with their capabilities and conscience to explore their desire.
The mission of Management is to impart value based education from the Pre K.G. to Ph.D., under one roof by having the School and Kongu Arts and Science College in the same Campus.
Groups Offered in Higher Secondary Courses
|Part I||Tamil / Hindi|
|Part III||Group (102) - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science|
|Group (103) - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Group (302) - Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Computer Science|
|Group (308) - Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Business Maths|
+2 outgoing students of Kongu National Matric Hr. Sec. School are given preference for admission into way that top 5 students based on cut off in the +2 Public Examination are eligible for immediate admission in any one of the Civil, Mechanical, ECE, CSE, IT branches in our Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai.
Salient Features of the School
- Co-Educational Institution with highly sophisticated infrastructure.
- An architect-designed, thoughtfully planned school building.
- Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms, beautiful landscape & well-set playgrounds.
- Experienced and efficient team of teaching faculty and non-teaching staff led by the Principal Dr. Radhakrishnan awardee under the direction of the Correspondent and Management.
- Inculcating moral values and 21st century skills in daily learning experiences.
- Transport facilities to all vantage points in and around Erode.
- Conducting Intra-School competitions to develop students caliber through Literary, Maths, Science, Art and Craft, Quiz Clubs.
- Preparing the students to attend Hindi Prachar Sabha Examinations.
- Facility of Cub-boards for the students from LKG to XII to keep their books in the school itself so that the students need to take home, books and note books based on Time-Table only.
- Every classroom is technology enabled with interaction SMART BOARD and projector.
- Nursery classrooms are specially painted with different concepts which give ambience to little children.
- Following chrysalis kindergarten curriculum for K.G & Primary. This gives effective and engaging learning environments where learners learn with joy and involvement, leading to enduring understanding and self discovery.
- 24 Hrs. water supply & uninterrupted power supply.